Information on active initiatives in relation to sustainable products.
Information makes knowledge visible, accessible and transparent to actors such as users, internally within a company and collaborative partners.
- To make the information comprehensible, attractive and relevant to the user.
- To get the necessary information from sub-suppliers.
- Information on generic material categories such as at Træ.dk – Danmarks Træportal.
- Product information as from the company, Neutral selling B2B clothing.
- Strategic information as from the company, Patagonia.
- The company, Everlane has a concept called ‘Transparency Tuesday’, where they answer questions from customers using Instagram as a platform.
Jorij (2014). Product Information Management: Theory and Practice. Springer.
Wang & Hazen (2016). Consumer Product Knowledge and Intention to Purchase Remanufactured Products. International Journal of Production Economics 181 Part B, pp. 460–469.